Wednesday 8 May 2013

Loving my new facebook group 'Dog Lovers Melbourne!!'


Those of you who read my blog regularly already know this, but when my husband, Jase, and I went on Holidays - we left our gorgeous 8 month old Golden Retriever to stay with a girl called Jacqui – and what a great time Coop had with her. We met Jacqui by chance through the breeders. Jacqui is just like me - she loves dogs and her and her husband, Steve, treated Cooper like he was their own.

From this awesome experience I decided that I just had to create a place where dog lovers in Melbourne can help each other out and share experiences like we had with Jacqui.

Thinking of going on a holiday? Why send your dog to a kennel when you can find someone in this group who loves dogs and will take your dog into their home and look after it like it is their own? 

What if you worked all day and wanted someone to take your pooch for a walk 
during the day? Well this group might just be the place to find that someone.




The aim of the group is to grow a community of Dog lovers in Melbourne who can share stories, tips and advice on raising and caring for their beloved dogs.

So please feel free to come and join my new group
We have been going for just over a week now and everyone is having an absolute ball with it – sharing stories and posting gorgeous shots of mans best friend. Plus we have already run an awesome competition with Vet Pet Health and given away fantastic dog prize packs! Hopefully in the future there will be more competitions like this too!

Come join this fun dog loving community!! Start sharing your favourite pics of your dogs and let's get this going. Let us know what suburb you live in and if you are looking for anything in particular and hopefully one of our members will be able to help you out!

Please add friends and family who have dogs or who just love dogs!!
Cooper is 9 months old already - can't believe how quickly they grow up!!

3 comments:

  1. Those of you who read my blog regularly already know this, but when my husband, Jase, and I went on Holidays. click here button

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your great experience. I have also a great experience. One year ago, I adopted a small dog; he was so cute and adorable. Last month I lost him and search him everywhere and I get it. All thanks to Pet Drivers License ID. So, I suggest every pet owner to create a Pet Drivers License ID for their pets to feel them secure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great experience! Thanks for sharing! I want to suggest you that you have also create the pet drivers license id for your dog. Having a pet id tag they will feel safe.

    ReplyDelete